OnShift, Inc. ("OnShift") provides Software as a Service (SaaS) products, including “OnShift Employ” (“candidatecare.jobs”), an Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Through OnShift Employ, you, the “Applicant” (or “End User”), may be required to submit information for the purpose of applying for Employment, Volunteering, Training, or other Activity or Institution. Any information submitted may be used by the Client to evaluate your Application, but may also be used in aggregate to help OnShift improve its services. Information provided is available ONLY to the Client for which the Applicant is applying. We take security seriously. Your information is transmitted over a secure connection to be stored on our secure servers in a secure facility. It is OnShift’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect during the use of our websites.
Gathering and Use of Non-Personally-Identifiable Information
OnShift collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request for the purpose of understanding how visitors use our sites. This enables us to craft a better system for our Clients and their Applicants. From time to time, OnShift may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate.
Gathering and Use of Personally-Identifying Information (PII) and Sensitive Personal Information (SPI)
OnShift, through OnShift Employ, may on behalf of our Clients collect personally-identifying information such as:
- Full name
- Home address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Login name, screen name, nickname, or handle (If End User logs in through Social Media Integration, or if otherwise requested by Client)
- Passport number (For completion of government forms if included in client process)
- IP address
- Vehicle registration plate number (If requested by Client)
- Birthplace (If requested by Client)
- Genetic information (If requested by Client)
- Gender or race (For EEOC Reporting)
- Name of the school they attend or workplace (If requested by Client)
- Grades, salary, or job position (If requested by Client)
- Criminal record (If requested by Client)
Additionally, OnShift, through OnShift Employ, may on behalf of our Clients collect Sensitive Personal Information such as:
- Date of birth (For Tax, EEOC Reporting, and Background Screening purposes)
- National identification number (SSN/SIN) (For completion of Tax forms if included in client process)
- Driver's license number (If requested by Client)
- Banking Information (For Direct Deposit forms; If requested by Client)
With the exception of full name, screen name, email, and phone number which may be requested during account registration, PII is only requested on behalf of our clients at their specific request so that they may fully consider your application.
Protection of Personally-Identifying Information (PII)
Any information disclosed in the course of completing an application or other decision-related document for a Client is available to:
- Any Client Administrator with permissions and authorized access, as directed by the Client.
- OnShift Employees with access to the system or database.
- To other Software platforms (such as HRIS, Payroll, or Background Screening Providers [CRAs]) over secured web connection (‘Integration’). Information is only sent to those platforms which are able to receive and store PII securely. OnShift to which the Client has authorized and requested OnShift send such information on the Client’s behalf. Such information would otherwise be entered manually on said systems by the client.
- Otherwise, only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request.
- OnShift does not share PII with any other parties.
All OnShift employees with access to PII have cleared background screening and have been trained in the handling of PII.
OnShift takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Due to varied reporting requirements of indeterminate duration, OnShift will not destroy PII.
Additional Protections for Sensitive Personal Information (SPI)
In addition to the above protections, SPI information is stored in an encrypted format using modern encryption policies.
We use “Google Analytics” to collect information about the usage of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. We only use the information we get from these Analytics Services to improve this site.
This service is intended for use by adults applying to or registering for jobs, events, or programs; as well as companies posting those jobs, events, or programs within the United States and Canada.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA")
This Service is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. While it may collect information about children (benefits information, etc.), it does not collect information from children.
How You Accept this Policy
If OnShift, or OnShift Employ independently of OnShift were acquired, or in the unlikely event that OnShift goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of OnShift or OnShift Employ may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.