|Job Title||Operations Manager|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Warehouse team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As the Operations Manager, you will direct, plan, coordinate and execute warehouse activities as instructed by the General Manager. Additionally, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the operation, ensuring a safe and a productive workplace.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager:
- Drive the achievement of prescribed company objectives (KPIs) regarding cost, productivity, customer service, profits and team members
- Ensure workplace safety among the team members at all times
- Lead daily planning and staff meetings
- Develop operational procedures such as verifying incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and dispositioning merchandise and maintaining warehouse inventory
- Coordinate warehouse activities including sales, and record inventory control and purchasing to ensure availability of products
- Develop and manage control systems to ensure that operational performance goals are met within prescribed cost, revenue and profit parameters
- Operate the facility in compliance with federal, state and local statutes to establish and practice a culture of safety among the team members at all times
Required Qualifications of the Operations Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of warehouse management experience
- Ability to effectively present information in small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Ability to become certified to operate all the equipment used in the warehouse
- Availability to work different shifts as necessary and occasional to frequent overtime
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable assistance
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) software
- Cold storage warehouse with temperatures between -10 and 34 degrees
- Appropriate work gear will be provided
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.