|Job Title||Inventory Control Lead|
Lineage is currently searching for an Inventory Control Lead to join our growing team! As an Inventory Control Lead, you will supervise team members responsible for compiling records and managing data concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping products for the facility. This is a critical role that works closely with Operations and Quality managers on inventory processes and improvements will require you to have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as strong problem solving abilities and basic math skills.
Responsibilities of the Inventory Control Lead:
- Maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping and other records by compiling data from purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, and accounting reports
- Keep back-order files in established sequence and release back-orders for issue or shipment as stock becomes available
- Determine stock supply and need for replenishment by compiling stock control records, consumption rates, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions
- Locate product to ensure proper product ID, conduct cycle counts regularly and assist in physical inventories
- Compare stock numbers, pallet IDs, authorized substitutes, and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, product lists, and similar references to verify accuracy of shipping orders
- Review files to identify unused items and recommend disposal of excess or damaged products
- Write, type, or enter information accurately into the warehouse management system (WMS)
Required Qualifications of the Inventory Control Lead:
- High School Degree or GED
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to coach, assess, evaluate, develop, motivate, and empower others
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable assistance
- Ability to frequently push, pull, kneel, bend and reach
Preferred Qualifications of the Inventory Control Lead:
- Associate degree
- This is a cold storage environment
- Temperature in warehouse ranges from -20 degrees up to 54 degrees
- Mid top or high-top Steel toe or Composite toe boots are required
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities
- Noise level in the warehouse varies and, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.