|Job Title||Assistant Property Manager|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Operations team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join the team. As our Assistant Property Manager, you will provide support in the day-to-day operations of a portfolio of industrial warehouses and commercial office buildings, including lease administration, tenant invoicing, accounts receivable, property management administration and reporting.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Property Manager:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with leadership, tenants, landlords, vendors and team members
- Maintain Yardi with current information pertaining to all properties in the portfolio and leverage the system for managing invoicing, receivables, rent rolls, other reporting, renewal options, and compliance
- Assist in all aspects of leased properties including annual Common Area Maintenance reconciliations, dispute resolution, enforcement of contractual maintenance obligations, coordinate inspections, site visits, damage assessment/casualty loss, and seek approval for requested alterations
- Generate and distribute monthly invoices to tenants utilizing Yardi and resolve delinquencies as they occur
- Develop and document processes and procedures
- Maintain and manage legal documents for all properties
- Liaise with legal on real estate matters and due diligence support
- Assist in managing lease compliance and payment obligations for all facilities
- Assist in the preparation of annual property budgets for cost centers that are fully leased to tenants and provide support for office buildings maintenance requests
- Respond to tenant and landlord issues and concerns in a timely manner
Required Qualifications of the Assistant Property Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of lease administration and/or property management experience
- Ability to read and understand business and legal terms related to real estate leases, transactions and management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated successful ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Ability to travel up to 10% including international, if necessary
Preferred Qualifications of the Assistant Property Manager:
- Proficiency with Yardi, with experience in International properties
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days.