|Job Title||Special Ops/SCOUT Case Picker/High Reach Forklift Operator|
|Location||Sunnyvale, TX - Dallas|
Lineage Logistics is growing its Special Operations SCOUT team and is hiring a team of employees crossed trained as Case Pickers and High Reach Forklift Operators who will spend 60% of their time traveling to Lineage facilities across the United States supporting the operations teams.
This is a full-time role. As a member of this Special Operations SCOUT team, you will receive a weekly bonus and one extra week of vacation per year. When you are not traveling, you will be based in your current facility.
Responsibilities of the Case Picker:
- Operates ride-on electric MHE to assemble orders and deliver to staging area
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Opens bales, crates and other containers
- Records amount of material using computerized scanning equipment to update inventory
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly
Responsibilities of the High Reach Forklift Driver:
- Complete daily forklift maintenance/check sheet
- Put away palletized units by raising forks for placement into four or five high racks
- Pick palletized units out of four or five high rack locations and stage for outbound shipment
- Determine and record materials, weight, counts, and condition of food items via RF system
- Load and unload materials on and off pallets, skids, or lifting device
- Recharge, maintain and clean batteries
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a warehouse environment
- 1+ year(s) of experience operating a stand-up forklift or reach truck
- Must be comfortable lifting 75 lbs.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to read and speak English
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment basic math skills test
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Ability to travel 60% of the time
- Must be 21 years of age and maintain a valid drivers license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
Internal Candidates must notify their General Manager of their intent to apply for this position.