|Location||Mira Loma, CA|
|Reports to||Office Supervisor|
Lineage Logistics seeks a high-impact Scheduler to join its dynamic team. Our core values, which include: safety, trust, respect, innovation, bold and servant leadership, lead our individual and corporate success.
The Scheduler will work closely with the Department Supervisor or Manager to schedule orders for our cold-storage warehouse, specializing in food products.
UNDER THE DIRECTION OF THE DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR/MANAGER
- Communicates with customers and carriers by phone or in person.
- Schedule orders for the warehouse using the criteria set out for each day.
- Verifies schedule to ensure all orders have been scheduled correctly.
- Communicates with Operations any special requests made by carriers
- Communicates with CCR’s on any outstanding issues with scheduling of orders
- EXCELLENT AND EFFECTIVE communication and time management skills.
- One year experience in a warehouse, manufacturing or transportation environment
- Knowledge in SAP and/or Warehouse Management System a bonus
- Demonstrate a positive attitude while proactively handling customer issues.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions when clarification is needed.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Disciplined self-starter.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with carriers and team members.
- Strong work ethic and thinking abilities.
- Proven ability to use basic mathematical skills
- Available to work occasional to frequent overtime. Could possibly include a Saturday or Sunday on rare occasions.
- Ability to read and take direction in English
- Strong computer skills with word and excel.