|Job Title||Maintenance Technician|
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more. Join a team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Maintenance team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As a 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician, you will repair and maintain facility equipment. Additionally, you will utilize motorized lift and rental equipment as needed.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on all mechanical equipment within the facility and exterior grounds
- Inspect and repair machinery and equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, conveyors, etc.
- Organize, assemble, install, and maintain piping systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Operate cutting torch and other wielding apparatus to cut or join metal parts
Required Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician:
- Completed High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, and/or building maintenance
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
Preferred Qualifications of the Maintenance Technician:
- Welding and/or electrical certifications
- HVAC/R certifications
- 2+ years of electrical experience
- Experience in commercial, residential, or industrial HVAC/Refrigeration
- Ability to read and interpret piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID) drawings
- Fast paced industrial machinery and cold storage work environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Ability to withstand cold storage temperatures for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.