|Job Title||Lead Trainer|
At Lineage, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Operations team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We are currently seeking a Lead Trainer to join our dynamic team. As a Lead Trainer, you will administer, deliver and manage the corporate onboarding process. Additionally, the Lead Trainer will advise Operations teams on employee skillsets and training needs, as well as use data to determine where improvements can be made. Flexibility is required to occasionally work non-traditional shifts, as needed.
Responsibilities of the Lead Trainer:
- Lead and facilitate classroom training, site tours and appropriate MHE training
- Provide leadership direction and support to floor trainers by driving best practices to increase the effectiveness of the program
- Coordinate activities with support groups (HR, Safety, Operations, Management) to assist in the delivery of onboarding curriculum
- Re-train or cross train current employees on systems, equipment (Electric Pallet Jack, Stand Up Fork Truck, High Reach), functions, safety and procedures
- Document and monitor the onboarding program using corporate common processes
- Serve as the warehouse lead on the development of job instruction training to ensure consistency, efficiency and safety
- Collaborate with site leadership to review retention trends, turnover data, employee engagement initiatives, and overall program success
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
Required Qualifications of the Lead Trainer:
- 1+ years’ experience operating Raymond, Crown, and/or Hyster MHE equipment
- 1+ years’ experience as a Trainer in a warehouse/distribution center
- Certified to operate all equipment used in the warehouse
- Ability to facilitate trainings in collaboration with other departments
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proven enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
Preferred Qualifications of the Lead Trainer:
- Completed High School diploma or GED
- Fluency in Spanish
About Lineage Logistics:
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.