|Job Title||Customer Care Lead|
|Location||Vernon, CA - Vernon 5|
Lineage Logistics is hiring Customer Care Lead. The Customer Care Lead, plans, and directs Customer Care Representatives who work closely with internal and external customers to resolve issues, answer questions and proactively stay a step ahead. The Lead directly guides 4 to 6 team members in the department. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guides 4 to 6 Team Members in a warehouse operation.
- Establishes and practices a culture of customer service among the Team Members at all times.
- Ensures Team Members understand how to perform their duties effectively and efficiently. This includes interpreting, teaching, mentoring and training Team Members on Lineage’s customer service standards.
- Responsible for communicating concerns and routing reports to designated plant personnel.
- Acts as liaison between operations and customer in managing account and account needs.
- Appraises performance, and rewards and disciplines team members when appropriate.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Possesses a commonsense management style while achieving company goals.
- Practices an “open door policy” of communication with Team Members at all times.
- Perform duties with speed and precision with a high regard for workplace safety.
- Troubleshoot and make routine adjustments to ensure the best possible outcomes
- Closely works with Operations and prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports for customer activities.
- Fast paced office setting connected to a warehouse environment.
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and communicating with a variety of people and personalities.
- Must be comfortable and confident with basic computer and phone skills.
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud.
- Associates Degree
- Two years experience in a warehouse, manufacturing or transportation environment
- EXCELLENT AND EFFECTIVE communication and time management skills.
- Knowledge in SAP and/or Warehouse Management System a bonus
- Demonstrate a positive attitude while proactively handling client issues.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions when clarification is needed.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Disciplined self-starter.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with customer and team members.
- Strong work ethic and thinking abilities.
- Proven ability to use basic mathematical skills
- Available to work occasional to frequent overtime. Could possibly include a Saturday or Sunday on rare occasions.
- Ability to read and take direction in English
- Strong computer skills with word and excel.
Lineage Team Members:
- Continually meet internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others.
- Demonstrate complete commitment to a culture of safety. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions and identifying any safety concerns.
- Treat all team members with a respect while demonstrating positive work attitude and leadership skills.
- Take initiative to continually improve performance and work processes through feedback, problem solving and generating new ideas.
- Work with a sense of urgency to complete tasks safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate excellent job performance in productivity, quality, safety, and attendance
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.