|Job Title||Regional Recruiter|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Human Resources team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
As the Regional Recruiter, you will professionally represent Lineage Logistics to prospective candidates. You will source resumes, interview applicants by telephone, and communicate with all parties involved to fill open positions or to build a pipeline of candidates. Additionally, you will schedule interviews, educate the site team on correct interview techniques and record results in our applicant tracking system (ATS).
Responsibilities of the Regional Recruiter:
- Build relationships with the Facility Management team in the assigned geography by learning about their specific needs and nuances, and understanding the influences that are unique to the markets that are serviced, including competition or expansion plans
- Source candidates, creatively seek out new ways to uncover talent, utilize email campaigns within the ATS, re-fresh job ads as needed, and conduct phone screens to identify the best talent
- Partner with General Managers/Operations Leaders regarding their staffing needs and provide best practices and guidance on how to better source, recruit, network, use social media, and partner with local Trade Schools, colleges and other community resources to find quality candidates
- Leverage social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Glassdoor, Google+, and others) to attract a pipeline of passive candidates and partner with the Communications team to come up with effective solutions
- Act as a Project Manager on various initiatives related to Recruiting
- Perform as a subject matter expert and strategic advisor within the assigned geography
- Assist Hiring Managers and applicants in navigating through the ATS and our on-line assessment and apply process
- Identify local and niche job boards to post priority positions, search resume databases, and utilize other creative sourcing techniques to find talent for our sites and increase applicant flow
- Identify local career fairs, community and college events, media opportunities, etc., to attract applicants and assist the site management team with planning and coordinating these recruiting events
- Provide weekly status reports on recruiting activity: number of openings, candidates interviewed, candidates hired and any movement in the field hiring processes.
Required Qualifications of the Regional Recruiter:
- 2+ years of recruiting or sourcing experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using an ATS, CRM or other applicant database tool to track, organize, and document candidate activity
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite, internet research, and social media research (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Effective communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously
Preferred Qualifications of the Regional Recruiter:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related fields strongly preferred
- Experience working in a high-volume staffing environment specializing in light industrial or hourly hiring highly preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.
Lineage Logistics offers comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and more.