|Job Title||Senior Business Analyst|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Analytics team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst – Workday to join our team and be responsible for optimizing and automating key financial business processes as the company grows. We're looking for someone who has business process architect experience gathering requirements, designing, delivering, and supporting business transformation using Workday in areas of Financial Accounting, Business Assets, Customer Accounts, Procurement, Projects and Supplier Accounts. You should have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst – Workday:
- Architect/develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs in areas of Workday financials
- Conduct working sessions with users to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Advise stakeholders on industry standards in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes
- Design and implement requirements in Workday HCM, Compensation, Recruiting, Talent, Absence, Security and Reporting
- Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping
- Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all projects.
- Work with developers, project managers, business analysts, and quality assurance staff to ensure that they fully understand the requirements, which includes reviewing high-level technical designs and detailed testing documentation
- Ensure the users takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Support Workday feature release updates and enhancements
- Develop and apply a structured methodology to the specification of requirements, ensuring that all requirements are in a standardized layout and can be easily shared and understood by all stakeholders
Required Qualifications of the Senior Business Analyst – Workday:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years’ experience in ERP software experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Workday
- Understanding of SaaS third party applications, specifically the Workday platform
- Ability to manage release cycles by analyzing requirements, obtaining prioritization from the business, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications, and working with Development and QA to ensure business needs are met
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.