|Job Title||Senior Financial Analyst|
At Lineage Logistics, our six values help guide how we behave and define what we hold most important: Safe, Trust, Respect, Innovation, Bold, Servant Leadership. We all play a position that is key to the company’s success. Join our Management team that is growing both domestically and internationally.
We’re currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the team. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will partner closely with the RVP of Sales and RVPs of Operations to drive a portfolio of business consisting of more than 10 operating locations generating over $100 million of annual revenue. Additionally, you will facilitate and lead cross-functional teams and build strong working relationships with sales and operating leaders at all levels.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Develop strong relationships based on mutual trust and respect with operating leaders at all levels
- Partner closely with the RVPs of Sales and Operations to drive results, function as portfolio CFO
- Drive financial results via data analysis, including key trends, variance analysis and development of financial models for decision support
- Lead annual multi-year strategic plan and business plan processes for the portfolio, including year-over-year analysis of Site, Region and Area level P&Ls
- Lead monthly regional reporting and forecast processes including variance analysis and explanations
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting and forecasting tools
- Conduct market research, data mining and business intelligence ad-hoc projects
- Support merger and acquisition analysis and integration as necessary
- Review and influence capital spending plans via business case, payback and profitability analysis
- Drive customer level business case and profitability analysis as necessary
- Drive overall business analysis as well as understand and action key performance indicators, including non-financial metrics
Required Qualifications of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of progressive industry experience, including management experience
- Strong analytical skills (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Previous experience developing and maintaining relationships across an organization at all levels, including C-Suite/Executive staff
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Master’s degree
- Familiarity with data query/data management tools (Access, SQL, Business Objects), Workday and Adaptive Insights experience
About the Team
At Lineage, we have a shared purpose: We are transforming the food supply chain to eliminate waste and help feed the world. Lineage Logistics is the industry’s leading innovator in temperature-controlled supply chain and logistics. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to promote food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste. As a result, Lineage helps customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses increase the efficiency and protect the integrity of their temperature-controlled supply chain. In pursuit of this shared purpose we are working to build a world class Finance team.
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role leads to greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers’ requirements. Beyond that, you’ll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We’ll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you challenged and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and fun. Like being with friends, we understand respect and care about our team members. We believe in keeping you informed whether it’s at our daily start-up shift meetings, or our annual team member opinion survey - we want our team together and aligned.
About Lineage Logistics
Lineage Logistics is a warehousing and logistics partner committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable cold chain solutions to leading food, retail, agriculture and distribution companies. We serve customers who put a premium on excellence and reliability to ensure our nation’s food supply is handled, stored and delivered safely and securely through the entire supply chain.